Le Forum du site www.xbla360.fr    Index du Forum

Le Forum du site www.xbla360.fr
Forum sur le Xbox Live Arcade, les Indies Games et la Xbox 360

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Mommy's Best Games

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum du site www.xbla360.fr Index du Forum -> Accueil -> Présentation des membres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
MommysBestGames

Masculin Lion (24juil-23aoû)
GamerTag: weaponofchoice0

MessagePosté le: Ven 11 Déc - 17:47 (2009)    Sujet du message: Mommy's Best Games Répondre en citant

Hello everyone! Sined was so nice to invite me here to your dedicated group of gamers. I would have been too intimidated to come otherwise, as I don't speak French (sorry about that!)

My name is Nathan Fouts. I worked for over a decade on games such as POSTAL 2, Resistance: Fall of Man, and Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction.
While working on 3D games was fun, my real love, since I was a young boy was 2D games such as Contra, R-Type, Gunstar Heroes, Cybernator, Thunder Force 4, Kid Chameleon, Super Metroid, and so many more. I really love 2D game coupled with beautiful (or disgustingly alien) 2D art!

To that end, and with the help of my wife, I started my own company called Mommy's Best Games. I do most of the programming, art, design, and sound effects. But I also contract out some work, such as the music and story-writing to some industry friends.

Our first, currently released game is called Weapon of Choice and fans have called it "Contra on acid". It's for sale for only 240 MS Points in the Xbox 360 Indie Games channel. I just recently updated the game with a new Easier difficulty mode, and more control methods. Please check it out if you get a chance, and write here if you have any issues or comments!

Our next two games are Grapple Buggy and Shoot 1UP.

Thanks again for having me, and long live 2D!

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 11 Déc - 17:47 (2009)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Matthew Doucette

Masculin
GamerTag: Xonatron

MessagePosté le: Ven 11 Déc - 17:57 (2009)    Sujet du message: Mommy's Best Games Répondre en citant

Nice to meet you here! Smile

Sined
Admi

Masculin
GamerTag: SinedX360

MessagePosté le: Ven 11 Déc - 18:05 (2009)    Sujet du message: Mommy's Best Games Répondre en citant

Hello Nathan Very Happy

And Welcome  It's nice to see you here !

I already opened a topic about SHOOT 1UP : http://xbla360.vraiforum.com/t102-SHOOT-1UP.htm#p1424

Why ? because I am a BIG SHMUP Fan And of course when Indie Developper is working on a new shmup...oh I am here !

About SHOOT 1UP topic, don't hesitate to post information about the game (in english), and maybe we will have many questions Very Happy

(Pour tout le monde, si vous avez des questions à poser à Nathan sur SHOOT 1UP, n'hésitez pas à aller les mettre dans le topic, même en Français on les traduira Okay )

Nathan if you want, you could create a new topic about Grapple Buggy on 'Le XBLA au bord de la piscine' or 'Les Indie Games 360 autour du barbecue' to introduce the game...I don't know if the game will be release on XBLA or XBLIG Mr. Green

Thanks again for joining us

There are also other Indie Dev in our community, Xona Games and Edm-Games Very Happy  You are the third

Visiter le site web du posteur MSN
tito91

Masculin Balance (23sep-22oct) 狗 Chien
GamerTag: Tito91

MessagePosté le: Ven 11 Déc - 18:37 (2009)    Sujet du message: Mommy's Best Games Répondre en citant

welcome!!

ahhhh postal2 and resistance! i like this fps!
and if you're fan of super metroid, you're a nice guy! Okay   Mr. Green

Sonic San 35

Masculin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 牛 Buffle
GamerTag: Sonic San 35

MessagePosté le: Ven 11 Déc - 18:40 (2009)    Sujet du message: Mommy's Best Games Répondre en citant

Welcome  Very Happy
Wah, SIned, tu fais de belles démonstrations, a la fin il va y avoir plus de créateurs que de joueurs sur le forum Mr. Green

ソニック ハルヒの憂鬱 ブログ SF Zero 3 : H-ISM
"There is no God but Haruhi, And Kyon is her prophet."

MSN
Mister Epic

Masculin Lion (24juil-23aoû) 猴 Singe
GamerTag: x Mister Epic x

MessagePosté le: Ven 11 Déc - 19:18 (2009)    Sujet du message: Mommy's Best Games Répondre en citant

And another English member and developper! 

Welcome to XBLA360!

(bah il fallait que je fasse une version anglaise de l'émoticône MDR. LOL)

MSN
MommysBestGames

MessagePosté le: Dim 13 Déc - 03:29 (2009)    Sujet du message: Mommy's Best Games Répondre en citant

Wow, Super Metroid fan--guess I mentioned the right one! Grapple Buggy is definitely inspired by Super Metroid to a general degree, though Blaster Master, Bionic Commando and others also inspire certain elements.

Mister Epic, yes Sined seems really good and recruiting devs. What can I say, he talked about how much he loves shmups and how swell everyone here was, so I had to check it out.

I think it's nice getting to discuss games casually,.. it let's appreciate them more but also come up with new ideas for everyone to eventually enjoy.

tito91

MessagePosté le: Dim 13 Déc - 20:24 (2009)    Sujet du message: Mommy's Best Games Répondre en citant

MommysBestGames a écrit:
Wow, Super Metroid fan--guess I mentioned the right one! Grapple Buggy is definitely inspired by Super Metroid to a general degree, though Blaster Master, Bionic Commando and others also inspire certain elements.

lots of big games! Okay
i wish i could play  grapple buggy very soon!

ps : sorry for my english... i undertstand but it's difficult to write in english without mistakes!! Crying or Very sad

MommysBestGames

MessagePosté le: Lun 14 Déc - 03:18 (2009)    Sujet du message: Mommy's Best Games Répondre en citant

No sweat tito91, your english is très bon especially compared to my non-existent French!

Glad you're excited! Grapple Buggy is a big game for me and needs plenty more done to it. It is getting done, it just takes a while! I'll do another update with some screenshots early next year. If you're interested, here's the most recent impressions from players of Grapple Buggy.

Sined
Admi

Masculin
GamerTag: SinedX360

MessagePosté le: Lun 14 Déc - 04:37 (2009)    Sujet du message: Mommy's Best Games Répondre en citant

MommysBestGames a écrit:
Mister Epic, yes Sined seems really good and recruiting devs....

"recruiting" Mr. Green  It's not really that in my spirit. I get from 1 year very friendly contacts with many developpers and more particularly one so nice with GULTI (Raiden Fighter Aces, next 0 Day Attack on Earth), we exchange many things about european life, about games of course. They like to have this kind of contact. But it is only between me and us...
This forum has been re-opened begining of november, the old one closed because too big, too difficult to manage and too much time in my side to spend to manage...
old forum link : http://xbla360.xooit.fr/

And then I thought that will be very nice if Indie Dev could join us...for us to get last information, and of course for everybody to get discussion together...nice for Dev and nice for us Mr. Green  But I don't want to contact all Indie Dev of course Laughing  only shmup dev

XBLA360 is like an Indie website Mr. Green

Just one question Nathan, I would like to create a special topic about Grapple Buggy (as I dit for SHOOT 1UP)...I dit it in 'Indie Games part' or 'XBLA part' ?

Visiter le site web du posteur MSN
MommysBestGames

MessagePosté le: Mar 15 Déc - 16:28 (2009)    Sujet du message: Mommy's Best Games Répondre en citant

@Sined
I really enjoy getting to play Raiden Fighters at home, and am looking forwarding to trying 0 Day.
GULTI has an American branch supporting the Japanese company.. I'm just curious.. in what language do you communicate with them? English? Japanese? French??

Gosh... let's go ahead and put the Grapple Buggy thread in the Indie Games barbeque, and if it does make it to Live Arcade, I'll get to celebrate (haha). Thanks!

tito91

MessagePosté le: Mar 15 Déc - 20:36 (2009)    Sujet du message: Mommy's Best Games Répondre en citant

celebrate with us Razz   Okay

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 20:19 (2017)    Sujet du message: Mommy's Best Games

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum du site www.xbla360.fr Index du Forum -> Accueil -> Présentation des membres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation