Le Forum du site www.xbla360.fr    Index du Forum

Le Forum du site www.xbla360.fr
Forum sur le Xbox Live Arcade, les Indies Games et la Xbox 360

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
How can I convince UPS to rehire me?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum du site www.xbla360.fr Index du Forum -> Le coin d'XBLA360 -> Les Interviews & Rencontres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Lun 27 Nov - 15:43 (2017)    Sujet du message: How can I convince UPS to rehire me? Répondre en citant

Hi,

I applied at UPS for a seasonal helper. I passed the interview and everything and went to orientation. After the orientation I started to have second thoughts the other guys in the room were way bigger than so it was kind of intimidating. After the orientation I pretty much went tot he manager who was giving the orientation and I told him that I don't think its for me. I wasn't nasty or anything I was just honest even the manager commended me and said that he appreciated my honesty. That was about 8 months ago.
Technically my first day of work was orientation however I never was on the job with a driver.

How can I convince UPS to give me another chance? Is it possible that its only for a year before I can reapply?

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References: http://www.city-data.com/forum...ehire.html

product demo animation

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 27 Nov - 15:43 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum du site www.xbla360.fr Index du Forum -> Le coin d'XBLA360 -> Les Interviews & Rencontres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation