Le Forum du site www.xbla360.fr    Index du Forum

Le Forum du site www.xbla360.fr
Forum sur le Xbox Live Arcade, les Indies Games et la Xbox 360

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Jira integration - Module not found error

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum du site www.xbla360.fr Index du Forum -> Espace Détente -> HELP
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 30 Nov - 11:52 (2017)    Sujet du message: Jira integration - Module not found error Répondre en citant

Hi,

I'm trying to integrate Jira into Ranorex v7.2.1, by following a blog.
I'm able to install it via 'manage package' and I can see the entries in the Ranorex Module Browser, as in step 2 of the blog.

But as soon as I try to run a test, I get the following error: The module 'InitializeDefaultConfiguration' (with ID {76ff8843-49b3-4968-9c30-ce917ab28d5e}) could not be found. 
In one of the posts at the end of the page, someone else had the same issue and the response was: This usually happens if the .dll, which contains the “modules” is missing in the output folder (which is usually “bin/Debug”).

So please check if the “JiraReporter.dll” file is present in the output folder (or the folder where you’re starting your Ranorex Test suite .exe from).
Please also check the .Net framework used (3.5 is required for the .dlls to work)
Now I can confirm that this dll is missing in the bin/debug folder. But I don't manage to find this dll on my pc or on the internet for download. 
The .NET framework is 4.6, so that should be ok.

Anybody any idea what I did wrong or how to solve this issue?

Thank You!!!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References
https://www.ranorex.com/forum/jira-integration-module-not-found-error-t11578.html

Corporate Explainer Examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 30 Nov - 11:52 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum du site www.xbla360.fr Index du Forum -> Espace Détente -> HELP Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation