Le Forum du site www.xbla360.fr    Index du Forum

Le Forum du site www.xbla360.fr
Forum sur le Xbox Live Arcade, les Indies Games et la Xbox 360

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Experience taking Bunker Gear across the border?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum du site www.xbla360.fr Index du Forum -> Le monde du XBLA, des Indie Games, de la 360 & du Jeu Vidéo -> La 360 au coin du feu
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 7 Déc - 10:39 (2017)    Sujet du message: Experience taking Bunker Gear across the border? Répondre en citant

Hi,
It is very possible you may be stopped because they think you are going to work, if that happens and you have to reschedule last minute training division charges 250 to reschedule your boot camp.
I rented when I was there and it was worth it, then you are not stuck cleaning your gear or if it gets damaged having to explain that to a fire chief back home. and bringing your gear makes you liable for any injuries to yourself if you gear hasnt bee maintained properly so I say use theirs. it isnt great stuff but if it gets ruined oh well.I have traveled to the U.S. several times ( texas) and internationaly( Paris, New Zealand)with my bunker gear and have never had an issue. If your gear has some " fire related smell" to it just double bag it insde youe bunker gear bag. Some times they open it and sometime they don't . Hope I'm not to late with this infor. I just found this question.

Please Help.

Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
http://www.firecom/forum/shod.php?t=26807

animation ads

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 7 Déc - 10:39 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum du site www.xbla360.fr Index du Forum -> Le monde du XBLA, des Indie Games, de la 360 & du Jeu Vidéo -> La 360 au coin du feu Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation